The Old Folks Home

I had a netzero account too. FREE is GOOD!

I don't think I'd like to stand out there with my phone number on a sign! I'd probably get arrested for soliciting or something.

I suppose I could drive my butt all the way down to Killington (the ski area not generically the town) and hold up that first sign. Of course I have no idea which lifts she uses or which days she would be skiing so I could be out there for weeks before I get lucky and she shows up wherever I'm standing.

:lau :gig :lau yeah wouldn’t want you getting arrested or starving!!

I'm alive and Wisher is alive. Wisher just went to apa show and is preparing for baby goats.
I'm working on a baby goat quilt where they're in pajamas. Then I should head back to work on my last memorial quilt for latestarter. It's been so hard for me to want to work on that. All the rows are done I just need to sash and border them but I've had such a mental block on that quilt it isn't funny.

View attachment 2017074
Fantastic to hear from you... and wowsers cute quilt!!!

Also fantastic to hear that Wisher is good.

I am with you on mental blocks. -sigh-
Crazy how a bunch of mental whatever can screw you over.

We want pictures! I did two King sized quilts like that, but I sold them and have no photos.
I think I posted a lay up picture some time back. Basically I got preprinted fabric to recover a quilt that I never really liked.It was a store bought comforter so all I had to do was rip out the machine quilting and over lay it with the new material. I still need to get the edging for it but I'm waiting till I get the quilting done.

I'll try to get a new pic of it. My old pics are still stuck somewhere between the old BYC and the new BYC.

I'm alive and Wisher is alive. Wisher just went to apa show and is preparing for baby goats.
I'm working on a baby goat quilt where they're in pajamas. Then I should head back to work on my last memorial quilt for latestarter. It's been so hard for me to want to work on that. All the rows are done I just need to sash and border them but I've had such a mental block on that quilt it isn't funny.

View attachment 2017074
That will be a nice quilt!

View attachment 2017074
What a cute quilt!!!

Back
Top Bottom