The Old Folks Home

Must be highly uncomfortable doing all the fabric work having to handle all the small pieces. I find small things to be the worst for my hands. Can hardly shuffle and deal cards because it hurts my thumbs so.

Must be highly uncomfortable doing all the fabric work having to handle all the small pieces. I find small things to be the worst for my hands. Can hardly shuffle and deal cards because it hurts my thumbs so.
I have a really hard time with the pins .If I drop them on a flat hard surface I can usually not pick them up. I have a magnet for it, now, and a system to keep my pins accessible .
The rest of it is okay.
My one wrist is starting to be really arthritic to a fault as well. Had a hard time carrying wood this morning between all the pain and weakness .

SCG, a magnetic paddle like they used for Bingo chips works great for picking up pins and needles. Sorry to hear about your wrist!

View attachment 1611997
Can i interest anyone in some snow?

If you would kindly return that up here where it belongs the hotels and resteraunts would appreciate it, we don't have quite enough for good snowmobiling.

I have a really hard time with the pins .If I drop them on a flat hard surface I can usually not pick them up. I have a magnet for it, now, and a system to keep my pins accessible .
The rest of it is okay.
My one wrist is starting to be really arthritic to a fault as well. Had a hard time carrying wood this morning between all the pain and weakness .
Oh barf.

Sorry about that.

Arthritis isn't fun.

Back
Top Bottom