The Old Folks Home

46501678_10161072604795331_5991608729450053632_n.jpg

Looks like my long arm and I won't see each other today.
Didn't know what part of that post to quote so as to not clog up the thread but
:hugs Man that all sucked!

I don't mean to laugh SCG but, I think you caught Sean's proclivity for damaging himself. He doesn't intend to be hurt - it just happens. :hugs for both of you.
You laughed? After every sentence I said OW!!!!!

@bruceha2000 yes more like pudding wanna whine about then don't come over :lau:oops:
No whining, never really thought about it before but really, pumpkin pie filling isn't all that different than pudding, especially if it doesn't set up real well.

The cords I've run out to the various coops/barns/houses seem to be possessed. It stopped working during a cold spell last week, messed with it for 30 minutes, it still didn't work, gave up, but when I got up in the morning it was miraculously working again.
It's not working again this morning. We got a bunch of snow last night and I'm off work today cause I worked the weekend so I figured I'd get the blower out and do a nice job. Well the blower wouldn't start. Figured I'd just shovel. I get most of the basic shoveling done, then slip and fall down the driveway and whack myself in the face with the shovel. I get a bloody nose. Now, I also fell down the driveway last night while taking Ripley for a walk so my buttcheeks are a nice purple color and hurt a bit today. Then I decided I was done shoveling, but I should probably put the gas can in the back of my car so when I go out today I can just get gas for when BF gets the blower working. The hatchback didn't go all the way up, and I didn't notice, so I slammed my forehead into it.
That's about how my life goes.

I gotta go get my winter tires on, get some chicken feed, a new non-possessed extension cord, fill the gas can up and then come home and prep my potatoes, a green bean casserole (this time I'll remember to cook the beans first), probably a pumpkin pie (maybe also an apple) and my stuffed squash so tomorrow isn't totally chaotic. Looks like my long arm and I won't see each other today.
Your life sounds like mine!

Home from the Rheumy at 5 pm. Geesh, it was supposed to be a quick follow up. 8 vials of blood later and what seemed like a tour of the hospital along with a quick stop at the grocery store for a tenderloin from the deli and we are home.

Good news. Down to 129,9 pounds on the hospital scale, afternoon weight and fully dressed. Doctor told me my weight was perfect EAT! So I did.

I also went in prepared this time with pictures of my hands during joint flares since I saw him last. When I showed him one that I had taken the morning I woke up with the index and middle fingers of my right hand swollen past the big knuckles and red he paused, rubbed his chin and mumbled I don't think I'm looking at serum negative RA I think I'm looking at gout! and proceeded to order a whole list of labs for me. Something like 20 or more tests. Mom had gout so it's very possible. I'll know when I go back at the end of Dec/first of Jan. In the mean time, Micro is gonna eat turkey!

I hope it is gouty arthritis. I can live with that a whole lot better and easier than RA!

And for that Lord, I am truly grateful!

Back
Top Bottom