The Old Folks Home

Well said Penny!

Perchie/Deb. I know how I would feel if I were in your shoes. Please keep telling yourself that you are strong, you are brave, you are a fighter, you are a survivor and you can get through this. Just remember.....We are all with you in spirit, holding your hand, rooting you on and lifting you up with prayer.

Let us know from time to time how things are going and remember that you are loved here on BYC!

deb, thanks for the update. The scans are easy peasy, and this won't be the last one you get. I've never had the radiation, but have been told it's not too bad. The only thing about the oral contrast is it tears my stomach up. I go straight home after the scans, and spend the rest of the day running to the bathroom. By the next day, I'm right as rain again.

Well said Penny!

Perchie/Deb. I know how I would feel if I were in your shoes. Please keep telling yourself that you are strong, you are brave, you are a fighter, you are a survivor and you can get through this. Just remember.....We are all with you in spirit, holding your hand, rooting you on and lifting you up with prayer.

Let us know from time to time how things are going and remember that you are loved here on BYC!
I am good for now. And I hope to pop in at times.....

deb

deb, thanks for the update. The scans are easy peasy, and this won't be the last one you get. I've never had the radiation, but have been told it's not too bad. The only thing about the oral contrast is it tears my stomach up. I go straight home after the scans, and spend the rest of the day running to the bathroom. By the next day, I'm right as rain again.
Yep I am mostly afraid of holding it in for the CT scan.... Been incontinent for some time now.... The other contrast will be through IV Likely to be a mess for a while.... LOL. may christen the CT Scan table....LOL.

deb

Nyquil (and Dayquil) have artificial sweeteners in them. Just a caveat for those who get migraines from fake sugar.
The artificial colors are not all that great either, we had to find one's that are free of dyes for one of our kids, turn into a monster with artificial dyes. Keep her off red Kool-aid, jello, or cough medicine/liquid Tylenol/ibuprofen etc and she was just fine.

Oh and I have had one MRI... One with and with out contrast. ONe CT scan with and without contrast and a special gel insert .... a surprise for sure....

So now I go in fill myself up with Barium or Iodine by chugging 1.5 quarts of the stuff.... then try not to make a mess of the table when they do my CT...

I am joking of course...

deb

Hard core, 'old folks' biker
FB_IMG_1521979113531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom