The Old Folks Home

frow.gif
Does being almost a seven year member make me a "old BYCer"?
tongue.png
even though I just finally legally turned into a adult only two months ago :lol

Certainly older than most of us if we start counting "when I joined BYC" as our "birthday"
wink.png
Welcome to the Old Folks Home. But I'm pretty sure there are some younger "old folks" than you here.

gig.gif
Your not the first, many people assume by my mature typing I'm a oldie by nature
tongue.png
but I actually joined the site at age 11 and stuck around since bwahaha. Just finally mellowing out though on settling out breeding projects. Of course having now 10 acres helps a lot too, and of course parents tolerating your addiction
tongue.png

Given I was just listening to On Point and they were discussing opiate and alcohol addiction, I think your parents are MORE than happy to support your agricultural addiction!

Quote:
Wealth of info as always Ron. I'll look for it. The last time I bought Flonase at Costco I looked at both the adult (3 bottles) and child (2 bottles) packages. The ONLY difference was the number of bottles. Same ingredients, same dosage, same volume per bottle - SAME bottle ..... oh that and the child version was much cheaper per bottle. What kind of pricing is that???

I am both far sighted (in one eye) and near sighted (in the other). My mom was the same. Kept me from needing reading glasses for quite awhile. Then cataracts. Anyway I told the doctor I wanted to keep eyes as they were, ie., lens for near sight and other other lens for far vision except HE got goofed up and mixed the lens up. My far eye turned into a reading eye and the near eye into a far eye. After some 60 years of reading etc. with one eye and so on - he reversed them and it was miserable to get used to it.

Anyway the newly farsighted eye can see a penny across 4 lanes of traffic so that is a plus. But, nobody seems to have any coins to drop anymore.
sad.png

Remember to look both ways first!

how in heavens name did you find this
someone in my backyardchickens FB group was showing off theirs so I went hunting!!! BTW it's actually not that tiny. It stands a full 22" tall so it's going to sit on my porch all winter (it's designed ot go outside) as a "night light". Walmart has it at least $10 cheaper than anyone else. It is part of an entire series of the usual Christmas critter decorations.

PS- if anyone wants to look it up just type Christmas Chick in the Walmart search line on their website.

Last edited:
Wealth of info as always Ron. I'll look for it. The last time I bought Flonase at Costco I looked at both the adult (3 bottles) and child (2 bottles) packages. The ONLY difference was the number of bottles. Same ingredients, same dosage, same volume per bottle - SAME bottle ..... oh that and the child version was much cheaper per bottle. What kind of pricing is that???
This is what Costco has:

imageService

It is $27.99 online. You can have it shipped to your house if it is not in stock at your local warehouse store:

http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Aller-Flo,-600-Sprays.product.100295245.html

Miss Heny, does that mean you are our token youngster ?
th.gif
. Don't know who to trust now, maybe we should ask for state ID's.
lau.gif
Gee when I see "Miss," I figure just another old maid like me. Sorry I misjudged you. You are very welcome here, you fit in so well with oldies, I never would have guessed.

You're such a diva.
cool.png

frow.gif
Does being almost a seven year member make me a "old BYCer"?
tongue.png
even though I just finally legally turned into a adult only two months ago :lol
You probably feel old compared to when you joined.

The kind that increases profits by deceit.

raining here off and on.. I wont say what temp..

Give you an idea of markup on Over the Counter Stuff...

Benedryl 100 tab bottle 11.00
Generic 100 tab bottle 5.00

Same ingredient Same dosage

Oh and Generic sleep aid is exactly the same ingredient same dosage. 5.00

We use Ocuvite both grandma and myself take it.

Ocuvite 50 tabs 16.00
Kirkland Ocusite 300 tabs 27.00
Again same ingredients same dosage.... even the pills look the same

deb

Back
Top Bottom