The Old Folks Home

I want some Super Blues.... Oh, yeah.
clap.gif

Somebody please make them and offer the eggs....
I have seen someone on one of the 24 hr. auctions sites that has the super blue egg layers and they call them sbeg I think.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Dude, I'm wounded, how could you even think that? I am JUST as faithful to you as I have ever been................

Quote:
I know, I'm a cruel, cruel woman. It was just a thought, I would never actually do it. You may be like a cat with firecrackers tied to it's tail.......... never seen again.

Last edited:
@ronott1 can you post a picture of the Arkansas Blues?

Yes, I can post pictures!

Babies

The chick on the left, and the three on the right are Arkansas Blues

This one is a bit older

More babies

Splash babie

14 week old splash pullet

same one in the tree

Pappa and his brother in with a couple of crele boys

This is the breeding group, two crele penes and the Arkansas blues

Last edited:
I have seen someone on one of the 24 hr. auctions sites that has the super blue egg layers and they call them sbeg I think. :D

The ones on the 24 hr auction site are cream legbars or americaunas crossed with leghorns or exchequer leghorns. Well, at least the ones that I have seen are.

Nice Ron!

ChickenCanoe you must be excited about rebuilding your flock, sounds like you will be back up to speed in no time!

Genetics question: Black Ameraucana over Cuckoo Marans - will barring pass only to male offspring?

Wisher - actually I thought a good combination would be Sour handcuffed to "Bride of Chucky." Just kidding, I love Sour in a completely plutonic way.

Back
Top Bottom