The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's going well, and I think its helping, I just need to finish going through the boxes so I don't keep hurting it 😒

Good morning Kelsey 🙂
How many more boxes do you have!?
Thanks!!!

My ankle is somewhat better too but still hurts. I go to the orthopedic doctor tomorrow.

Oh, I’ve been gone a few days, what did you do?
I’m not sure honestly. It started hurting last Monday and I went to the doctor Thursday for both the ankle and something else and turns out it’s a little swollen which I didn’t realize but the xray is normal and so is all the bloodwork. So it’s not gout, Lyme, inflammation, anything like that. He’s putting me on antibiotics just in case because I had some bad scratches on that foot from a month or two ago from the dog that I still have the scars from that he noticed and was asking about. I said they never got infected and it was scratches not bites but I guess he just wants to be careful because I now have pain on that same side, idk. But yeah. So I go to their orthopedic doctor tomorrow. They wanted me to go last Friday but I couldn’t just drop everything and go same day LOL

I’m not sure honestly. It started hurting last Monday and I went to the doctor Thursday for both the ankle and something else and turns out it’s a little swollen which I didn’t realize but the xray is normal and so is all the bloodwork. So it’s not gout, Lyme, inflammation, anything like that. He’s putting me on antibiotics just in case because I had some bad scratches on that foot from a month or two ago from the dog that I still have the scars from that he noticed and was asking about. I said they never got infected and it was scratches not bites but I guess he just wants to be careful because I now have pain on that same side, idk. But yeah. So I go to their orthopedic doctor tomorrow. They wanted me to go last Friday but I couldn’t just drop everything and go same day LOL
Hope you can figure it out!

Back
Top Bottom