The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Childhood obesity is blamed mostly on diet but shouldn't the blame be on video games that took the place of basketballs?
I believe you are right. We spent a lot of time outdoors when I was a child. There were always tag/chase, baseball, football, or basketball games going on. I'm not particularly athletic, but I was always active and had a good time anyway. Even when I read a book, I'd walk a couple of miles to the stream to sit on a rock and read.

One of my grandson's will be participating in this contest. I'm pretty proud of him, he has a lot of self discipline.
Screenshot_20240516_120518_Instagram.jpg

Good morning, DMC. Enjoy your weekend.
Hi Janie, you also.
Good morning DMC, how did your Friday go? I was worried about you!
Hi Debby! Better than anticipated. Several 1:1 kids were gone so we were good. It usually does not work that way.
Good morning everyone 🙂

Good morning Mark 🙂

Good morning DMC 🙂

Good morning Debby 🙂

Good morning Janie 🙂
Hi Sue!
Good morning DMC! I went to sleep and awoke up once more 🌹

Good morning Janie!
Hi Mark, thank goodness!
Ain't it a shame.
Video games have ruined childhood.
So have phones.
This is mine and my daughter's gift to my soon- to- be 5yo great granddaughter. This "cake" is actually the boxes that her gifts are in. We had such a good time making it. I think we spent almost as much on the crafting as we did her gifts.
View attachment 3835954

View attachment 3835953
So cute!!
One of my grandson's will be participating in this contest. I'm pretty proud of him, he has a lot of self discipline.
View attachment 3835978
Very cool!

Back
Top Bottom