The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 🙂
Good morning, hope you all enjoy your Friday :bun
Good morning Debby 🙂 you too
Good morning Debby. Enjoy yours too! Today is our crazy day. There might be head banging going on. :duc
Good morning DMC 🙂 hope your day turns out better than you think 🙏
Doctor visit was interesting yesterday. That’s what my cryptic screaming emojis were about LOL

He said

that he’s glad I came in. The other thing he thinks is just a cold but the ankle thing is interesting. He thinks it’s either gout or an infection, those are the main causes other than injury I guess. And he tested me for Lyme. And did X-rays on my ankle. And there is mild tissue swelling. I didn’t notice.

But I checked the results this morning and so far all the bloodwork has come back normal as far as I can tell. Waiting on the Lyme result still. Looks like he did a couple tests for inflammation I guess and one I think to test for gout but everything appears normal so far which I guess is good but then that leaves the question of what exactly is wrong if everything is normal? I hope it’s not Lyme.
Good morning Kelsey 🙂 hope they figure it out for you 🙏

Doctor visit was interesting yesterday. That’s what my cryptic screaming emojis were about LOL

He said

that he’s glad I came in. The other thing he thinks is just a cold but the ankle thing is interesting. He thinks it’s either gout or an infection, those are the main causes other than injury I guess. And he tested me for Lyme. And did X-rays on my ankle. And there is mild tissue swelling. I didn’t notice.

But I checked the results this morning and so far all the bloodwork has come back normal as far as I can tell. Waiting on the Lyme result still. Looks like he did a couple tests for inflammation I guess and one I think to test for gout but everything appears normal so far which I guess is good but then that leaves the question of what exactly is wrong if everything is normal? I hope it’s not Lyme.
Good morning, Kelsey. I hope you have a good day. Good luck with the ankle.

Back
Top Bottom