The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

First things first, what kind of rose is that? from the looks of the photo it looks like a Knockout rose. If it's a hybrid tea rose, they are usually grafted on Dr, Huey root stock and the top part my die but the rootstock will come back as Dr, Huey! Make sure your soil PH is correct and buy some rose food. Knockout roses are much easier.

First things first, what kind of rose is that? from the looks of the photo it looks like a Knockout rose. If it's a hybrid tea rose, they are usually grafted on Dr, Huey root stock and the top part may die but the rootstock will come back as Dr, Huey! Make sure your soil PH is correct and buy some rose food. Knockout roses are much easier.
Monrovia pink supreme rose bush. It could be a knockout. I have planted them before and they don’t survive. It was $45.00. It hurts the pocketbook when they don’t survive.

Monrovia pink supreme rose bush. It could be a knockout. I have planted them before and they don’t survive. It was $45.00. It hurts the pocketbook when they don’t survive.
I am Not familiar with that kind; it sounds like it could be Russian? It's beautiful! Is it a climber, a rambler, a shrub, or a miniature?

Back
Top Bottom