The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi DMC, did you get your rose bush planted? What color is it?
Hi Debby! We planted it a little bit ago. It is pink. I need to do something different with it. I don’t love how it looks. It needs rocks and stuff around it. Hubby said we are not doing it today. Good thing, as the standstill on farming is making him cranky and impatient.

IMG_2003.jpeg

Rainy day blues are tough on a guy with things to do.
Yes they are! It’s looking like there will be prevent planting this year. There’s many farmers in the same situation, including our son.
I just put him to work welding my patio umbrella that blew on top of the roof last summer and broke. It gave him something to do for a little bit.

Hi Debby! We planted it a little bit ago. It is pink. I need to do something different with it. I don’t love how it looks. It needs rocks and stuff around it. Hubby said we are not doing it today. Good thing, as the standstill on farming is making him cranky and impatient.

View attachment 3829541

Beautiful color DMC :love

Thanks! There’s a whole bunch of buds on it. I hope they open. I have had rose bushes in the past but they never live past the first year.

Hope you have good luck with it! The only rose bushes I've had were some already growing at a house I bought. And they died.

Maybe it takes a special rose-growing gene to be able to get the darned things going and growing. Hope this one does well for you!

Hope you have good luck with it! The only rose bushes I've had were some already growing at a house I bought. And they died.

Maybe it takes a special rose-growing gene to be able to get the darned things going and growing. Hope this one does well for you!
I'm pretty sure it's just luck. If I can grow a rose bush with my black thumb, anyone can.

Back
Top Bottom