The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, IM. I see a lot of people saying there is too much cloud cover. I hope you have a good weekend.

Good morning, Debby. Happy Saturday to you, too!

Hi Janie, is it too much to ask for some sunshine for you today?

We're supposed to have a dry weekend and then a full week of rain.

DH is fussing about his golf course. The grass is out of control but everything is so wet, they're having trouble getting their equipment out to take care of it. Grouchy golf course superintendents are no laughing matter :lol:

Hi Janie, is it too much to ask for some sunshine for you today?

We're supposed to have a dry weekend and then a full week of rain.

DH is fussing about his golf course. The grass is out of control but everything is so wet, they're having trouble getting their equipment out to take care of it. Grouchy golf course superintendents are no laughing matter :lol:
We had sunshine yesterday, and it was glorious. I'll be okay with overcast skies as long as it doesn't rain. It looks like it might start raining again tomorrow.
I might as well have my own grumpy golf course manager. He wants this yard to look like a golf green and we have the same problem. Standing water, rain, and ruts from draining water.

I couldn’t see them. 😭😭😭 but other people in the area definitely could cause I saw some amazing pictures online so either I just wasn’t looking in the right spot or went out at the wrong time or they just weren’t visible from my house or something. 😭😭😭 oh well. I saw them online from near here lol and I saw from family from other states too so that’s cool.

Good Morning!

I have a bag of liquid IV electrolyte that came from Costco.
I was in Costco and at the time was not having cramps from sweating out my electrolytes and cramping. So far my Gatorade Zero has done the job. I will look into Liquid IV. There is a long hot summer in the garden ahead and I need to know all my options other than pickle juice. :)

Back
Top Bottom