The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

https://www.thetrain.com/offers/the-canyon-discovery/

Hi all! Just got home from the party for hubs. It took a minute for him to register that I was there šŸ¤­ He got the Canyon Discovery package for two, plus PTO without deducting from his bank and spending money :love He was shocked and is pretty much on cloud 9 right now. So happy for him!

No cake, but I have this for you :drool

IMG_0811.jpeg

Hi all! Just got home from the party for hubs. It took a minute for him to register that I was there šŸ¤­ He got the Canyon Discovery package for two, plus PTO without deducting from his bank and spending money :love He was shocked and is pretty much on cloud 9 right now. So happy for him!

View attachment 3826833

Love that was a surprise for Igor, 20 yrs on the job is definitely worth a gift and PTO with cake!

Sounds like a fun day for both of you IM! When will you guys be going on that trip?

View attachment 3826833
That's awesome and so deserving šŸ˜ā¤ that's a long time to be at one job, at least for some people

Love that was a surprise for Igor, 20 yrs on the job is definitely worth a gift and PTO with cake!

Sounds like a fun day for both of you IM! When will you guys be going on that trip?
Thank you! Going the week after next, midweek when the kid will be here with her kids.
Hi!
This is all they got done, hung the door, drywall on the wall behind the door and more drywall in the shower area šŸ˜’
Supposedly they will be here at 7 a.m.
20 years is a long time, he doesnā€™t like change. Which is probably why weā€™re still together :gig

I sure hope they show up tomorrow, I canā€™t imagine how annoyed you are. I hope they finish it then.

Thank you! Going the week after next, midweek when the kid will be here with her kids.

Hi!

20 years is a long time, he doesnā€™t like change. Which is probably why weā€™re still together :gig

I sure hope they show up tomorrow, I canā€™t imagine how annoyed you are. I hope they finish it then.
How are you!?

Hi!

I hope you'll take a few pictures of your trip to share with us! That sounds like so much fun, you guys deserve a nice break. :)

Hi!

They need to get a lot further along tomorrow that's for sure, if they would work a full day and not disappear, they could be done.

Back
Top Bottom