The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 🙂

Good morning DMC 🙂
That is a lot of people out 😟, you got this!

Good morning Janie 🙂

Good morning Debby 🙂
Hi Sue, you’ve been there and done that too, if I remember right.
I am sorry to hear that! Fridays can be a bad day for attendance.
It’s the worst at the end of the year. We were down 8 people today and all our SPED kids were there…several had a bad day today and it felt like an unorganized circus. The principal, speech lady and the school psychologist were helping at recess. A couple teachers had to help in the lunchroom. I’m glad the day is done. We have another day coming up in a couple weeks like this.

It’s the worst at the end of the year. We were down 8 people today and all our SPED kids were there…several had a bad day today and it felt like an unorganized circus. The principal, speech lady and the school psychologist were helping at recess. A couple teachers had to help in the lunchroom. I’m glad the day is done. We have another day coming up in a couple weeks like this.
I remember stories like that from when my DW was still teaching.

Yes, its always tough when so many people are out for any reason, end of year and big holidays were the worst

I hope you will like them. I do mini pizza bites like that too. Just cheese, pepperoni with a tiny bit of onion, and black olive, red peppers, and/or mushrooms. You can dip them in pizza sauce or garlic butter.

That's a great idea about the pizza bites Janie, thanks for sharing that!

The pickle chips were a hit! We'll definitely do that again.

That was a crazy day DMC! And you have another just like it coming up? Nuts!

That summer vacation can't come soon enough, I'm sure!

Good morning all.
Good morning, DMC, Happy weekend!
Good morning everyone, hope it's a good Saturday for all!
Good morning, Debby. Happy Saturday to you.
We are expecting more rain. Hopefully it won't start until after the kids are home. I hate for them to drive in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom