The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'll see your 🌻🌻🌻 & raise 🐦🐦

Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 7.32.52 AM.png

You win on the bluebirds but I have the sunflowers!

I'm good as always. I hope you are too.
That’s good!!! I am too!! My eyes for some reason are wicked irritated and kinda watery and my nose is runny but that’s it. My eyes were a little irritated yesterday too. Idk what’s going on with them. But that’s it so far.

Good everyone 😊 have a lovely day

I hope the sore passes quickly Sue; it sure does seem to hang on longer the older we get :smack
Good morning IM , you are so right I was up at 3:30 and took more back and body pain relief, still hurts though 😞
Today is a day off though since Bob has appointments, CT Scan and blood work and I'm sure I forgot something

Good everyone 😊 have a lovely day

Good morning IM , you are so right I was up at 3:30 and took more back and body pain relief, still hurts though 😞
Today is a day off though since Bob has appointments, CT Scan and blood work and I'm sure I forgot something
Safe travels, hope it all goes smoothly Sue!

Good mooooorning!! Some sunshine today ☀ before we get some rain tomorrow and 🌩 Saturday.
I hope everyone has a nice Thursday.
Happy Wednesday Mad. Costco is boring.
I agree! Unless they're passing out snacks 😆

Going to Costco after church was a real treat growing up. My mom says it worked out because she liked grocery shopping on Sundays AND we'd be full by the time we left.
Happy over-the- hump day to you, Mad!
We made it 💃 now its almost Friday!
Why did I not get the tag? Weird.
Weird!
How are you doing?! I've been meaning to ask how the groups were going and if you've made any more art?
Today was great!!!!!
That's awesome!!
:hugs hi Sue!
I think it’s May 24th.
nice!! Just a couple more months 🗓
They are basically the same thing.
I've heard they look the same, too

Back
Top Bottom