The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

IMG_2576.jpeg
IMG_2577.jpeg
IMG_2580.jpeg
IMG_2581.jpeg
IMG_2582.jpeg
IMG_2589.jpeg
IMG_2590.jpeg

I'm spending the weekend cleaning and organizing my house. That might not sound like much fun, but for me it's amazing. :yesss:

I haven't had the energy to really do anything in over a year. My kids have been coming over weekly to clean, but nobody can clean my house as good as I do :old So I'm very excited to be able to finally do it myself. :lol:

I'm spending the weekend cleaning and organizing my house. That might not sound like much fun, but for me it's amazing. :yesss:

I haven't had the energy to really do anything in over a year. My kids have been coming over weekly to clean, but nobody can clean my house as good as I do :old So I'm very excited to be able to finally do it myself. :lol:
Gosh I could really do with sorting out my home big time.

Good for you 👍 👏

Maybe not real exciting, but fun for me...I'm almost done with my sunflower mirror mosaic. I have to paint the frame and finish up the blue sky part and then ta-da. This has been a big one for me.

What about you IM?
Would love to see it when you’re all done!

We got haircuts, then went to Hobby Lobby. They were having a 50% off sale so I got a couple of signs for the kitchen. Now I’m procrastinating about organizing under our bathroom sink. I was feeling industrious the other day and ordered some drawers for all the stuff. Now I’m feeling less than industrious! Hubs is taking me out for dinner just because, not sure where yet.

You've had a crazy year Chrissy, so if house cleaning is fun for you now, enjoy! How are you feeling? You must be doing well to get your house in order and that's great.

(And If you want even more fun, you can come do mine :lol: )

Me too Chrissy, the cleaning and organizing part anyway. I’m so happy you’re feeling more yourself!

Back
Top Bottom