The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a good Tuesday!
Good morning Debby.
So is it a bad idea to have him done? I'm concerned about him wandering and fighting.
Good morning Janie! They still sometimes wander and fight after being fixed. I had 2 of mine get in a fight yesterday and it’s not the first time. If you want to keep him, I’d fix him. One of the males I fixed wanders every day. He’s about 3 years old. His brother was my black one that disappeared.

Good morning Debby.

Good morning Janie! They still sometimes wander and fight after being fixed. I had 2 of mine get in a fight yesterday and it’s not the first time. If you want to keep him, I’d fix him. One of the males I fixed wanders every day. He’s about 3 years old. His brother was my black one that disappeared.
Im sorry about your boy disappearing. I hope he will come back eventually.

I hope neutering works in mine's case, since he is younger. I'd like him to be an indoor cat, or an indoor/outdoor at least, but I guess cats will be cats. I'm glad he doesn't bother my chickens.

Good morning Debby.

Good morning DMC, is your weather getting better now?

I've got to run to Walmart as soon as it gets light out. I've put it off until we are almost out of everything.
I hope we have a good garden this year, but it's getting hot so early. I'm sure the garden will be scorched by August.

Have you ever tried shade cloth Janie? Might not be feasible for your garden, but I know some people rely on it.

Good morning all
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a good Tuesday!
Good morning
So is it a bad idea to have him done? I'm concerned about him wandering and fighting
Good morning

Good morning Debby.

Good morning

Have you ever tried shade cloth Janie? Might not be feasible for your garden, but I know some people rely on it.
Yes. We have to use it frequently. A lot of our garden is in containers, so that they can be moved to more hospitable areas as summer progresses. We just have a short growing period for many things that are not terribly heat tolerant. And then, there is the watering. It generally stops raining for 2 to 3 months.

Im sorry about your boy disappearing. I hope he will come back eventually.

I hope neutering works in mine's case, since he is younger. I'd like him to be an indoor cat, or an indoor/outdoor at least, but I guess cats will be cats. I'm glad he doesn't bother my chickens.
I miss him but he won’t be back. There are way to many predators around here. He was so sweet he would never have fought back.
Good luck with yours.
Good morning DMC, is your weather getting better now?
It is. Yesterday was beautiful. The snow is starting to shrink. It’s supposed to be in the 60’s today. Hubby put a drag behind the Gator yesterday and drug the yard and the road to help things dry out.

Back
Top Bottom