The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My sisters house just caught fire last month they were both home but awake started in the attack dont know how yet. Im terribly afraid of fires now. When I set up my brooder i refused to buy a heat lamp and got a brooder plate
I’m sorry this happened to your sister, but glad they escaped. I haven’t had a heat lamp within 100 miles of my place for 8 years now, and never ever raise chicks in the house. They get Mama Heating Pad and are raised out in the coop from the start. There are so many ways a fire can start….I refuse to add one more.

Good morning you all🦋🦋🦋
I’m sorry this happened to your sister, but glad they escaped. I haven’t had a heat lamp within 100 miles of my place for 8 years now, and never ever raise chicks in the house. They get Mama Heating Pad and are raised out in the coop from the start. There are so many ways a fire can start….I refuse to add one more.
Good morning, Blooie. I've got my mhp in use. I brought home some bantam chicks yesterday. Some of them were in poor shape. I'm hoping they all made it through the night.
Your mhp thread is one of the most valuable on byc.
Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning, Debby 🦋

Good morning you all🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Blooie. I've got my mhp in use. I brought home some bantam chicks yesterday. Some of them were in poor shape. I'm hoping they all made it through the night.

Good morning, Debby 🦋

Good morning Janie :frow Hope your new chicks all made it through the night!

Good morning everyone
Good morning everyone :frow
Hi Debby
Good morning you all🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Debby 🦋
Hi Janie

Back
Top Bottom