The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good MOOrning Debby 🐮

:frow good MOOrning Sour!
I would love to see a black squirrel!

How is your puppy doing these days? I bet she doesn't look much like a puppy anymore.

Good MOOrning Janie ☀️ Ouch! That sounds so painful!

Wow! Invasive, destructive, and expensive 🤦‍♀️

Good morning! :frow

Good morning, hope you have an awesome day :)
Good morning Mad 😊 have a wonderful day !
Good morning everyone, have a great day .
Good morning Mark 😊 have a wonderful day !

Thank you, Mad. We have fish in our big pond (lakette). We have some huge bass and catfish, and smaller perch. I doubt we will put any in there, but there will probably be minnows. We have a "frog pond" and it has a lot of minnows, though we didn’t put them there. I guess birds drop them.

I got bit by a "pet" squirrel when I was around 5. 😆 they can be mean. It went right through my fingernail. I enjoy them from a distance.
Around here, the Mosquito vector people put mosquito fish in all bits of water that they find!

Are you sure the minnows are not mosquito fish added to control mosquito larvae?

:lau it sounded like a great idea for a pet before it bit him :lol:
I notice that the squirrel in the @N F C video was obtained as a pup too young to fend for itself. Not quite the same as the adult the kid found. Not sure how he managed to catch it!

Are you sure the minnows are not mosquito fish added to control mosquito larvae?
I have shiners and fathead minnows in the pond behind the barn. Those are about the only thing you can get, no catching things like bluegill and relocating them. The fish, I assume, ensure that the mosquito population stays very small since the only water that goes in the pond comes from melting snow and rain. Right, basically stagnant.

Around here, the Mosquito vector people put mosquito fish in all bits of water that they find!

:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day
I notice that the squirrel in the @N F C video was obtained as a pup too young to fend for itself. Not quite the same as the adult the kid found. Not sure how he managed to catch it!

I have shiners and fathead minnows in the pond behind the barn. Those are about the only thing you can get, no catching things like bluegill and relocating them. The fish, I assume, ensure that the mosquito population stays very small since the only water that goes in the pond comes from melting snow and rain. Right, basically stagnant.
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom