The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good MOOrnin everyone :frow
I just had a nice surprise! My brother and his wife came through town and we met for lunch. It was nice to see them and catch up a bit.
Awe what an awesome surprise! Is he your only sibling?
Hi everyone. My cold was closer to a flu. (Have previously had covid in 2020 and had the vaccine too, so I'm pretty sure it was merely the flu) I'm finally feeling human again.
We had a big storm Tuesday night. The temperature was fantastic Wed. a little warmer today, but still reasonably nice. It is uncommonly nice to be in the high 80s this time of year.
I hope you are all well. See you in the a.m.
Glad you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick...cold, flu, and anything worse.
We are in for a lot of flu and colds this year and since we had few of them last year, there is less immunity to them.

Fun times!
Right?! All these common viruses and bacteria are just waiting for us to come out of quarantine 🙄
This pretty, and amazingly large, lady is on my front porch. I don't have the heart to knock her web down. I hope she earns her keep and gets rid of some flies.
View attachment 2804685
Ahhhhhh that's beautifully creepy! Good luck with your fly control 😬
Happy Birthday Rene @drstratton have a wonderful day 🥳 🎂
Happy happy birthday @drstratton

Good morning Debby! It’s a steamy morning here. It does not feel good :lol:

Good morning, Debby! Good morning DMC!
It is only 76° right now, but our humidity is 94%! No rain in the forecast, so I hope the humidity will be much lower when we hit the 90s around noon.

Hi ladies, since the weather seems to get shared around here, I'll let you have some of mine. It's currently 56*, gray, windy and cloudy. I need to mow the yard but it feels cold out there.

Good MOOrnin everyone :frow

Awe what an awesome surprise! Is he your only sibling?

Glad you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick...cold, flu, and anything worse.

Right?! All these common viruses and bacteria are just waiting for us to come out of quarantine 🙄

Ahhhhhh that's beautifully creepy! Good luck with your fly control 😬

Happy happy birthday @drstratton

Hi Mad, a good MOOrning to you!

My brother is my only sib since my sister died in 2001. Do you have brothers and sisters?

Hi Mad, a good MOOrning to you!

My brother is my only sib since my sister died in 2001. Do you have brothers and sisters?
I'm sorry for your loss.

I have 1 sister, she's older. We always wanted a brother.

We supposedly have [maybe] 1 older half-brother in Germany who knows nothing of our existence 😅
Good morning Debby , Janie , Mad , Sour , DMC Bob , Sue , I just dumped a 20lb. bag of flax seed on a hornets nest . They chased me all the way to the house . Warning ! don't try this at home as it could lead to serious injury or hospitalization .
What the heck, Mark?! :lau

I'm sorry for your loss.

I have 1 sister, she's older. We always wanted a brother.

We supposedly have [maybe] 1 older half-brother in Germany who knows nothing of our existence 😅

What the heck, Mark?! :lau

Maybe you should make a trip to Germany! That's a good reason for a trip :)

Back
Top Bottom