The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Nope, none of the finishing has been done. As soon as the weather clears I'll be able to start taking stuff outside to work on (sanding etc). Bingo is good :) He's 2 and a half now, and has turned into a really great dog.

How did your house turn out? Did you end up selling it or moving into it?

Hard to believe Bingo is already over 2 years old!

We kept the Casper house and I'm living in it. DH divides his time between here and down at the company house (he can do that during winter).

Is it still snowing Debby?

It finally quit about 30 minutes ago. DH is out there now trying to do some shoveling. It's 2 feet deep and the drifts are worse. But he cleared me a path to get to the coop and there were 3 eggs there!

He was telling me some kid was trying to ride a snowmobile down the alley behind our house and was floundering badly. :lol: Silly kid!

It finally quit about 30 minutes ago. DH is out there now trying to do some shoveling. It's 2 feet deep and the drifts are worse. But he cleared me a path to get to the coop and there were 3 eggs there!

He was telling me some kid was trying to ride a snowmobile down the alley behind our house and was floundering badly. :lol: Silly kid!
That is a lot of snow.
Snowmobiles are kind of fussy that way.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom