The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, we are finally above freezing in the morning. I know all about broken teeth.
When I was 8 with new permanent teeth, the &^()&^%kid next door- knocked me down on solid ice - because I was walking with my boyfriend Ricky. Broke the bottom halves off my two front teeth and have been wearing a series of crowns ever since. Plus needed a root canal on one.

Dec. dentist said one crown is failing - BS he just wants his patients to pay his alimony for him. I used up my nest egg paying him for a four tooth bridge/partial. He wanted me to get an 8 tooth one. No way, the other teeth are okay.

Sure wish our former great BYCer and dentist Dar lived out here instead of Arizonna.

Good morning, we are finally above freezing in the morning. I know all about broken teeth.
When I was 8 with new permanent teeth, the &^()&^%kid next door- knocked me down on solid ice - because I was walking with my boyfriend Ricky. Broke the bottom halves off my two front teeth and have been wearing a series of crowns ever since. Plus needed a root canal on one.

Dec. dentist said one crown is failing - BS he just wants his patients to pay his alimony for him. I used up my nest egg paying him for a four tooth bridge/partial. He wanted me to get an 8 tooth one. No way, the other teeth are okay.

Sure wish our former great BYCer and dentist Dar lived out here instead of Arizonna.

Morning DD, glad you're getting even a little bit of a warmer day!

Hope the roads aren't too awful Bob, be careful out there!
If I can get it out, we'll do our exploring in the gator. Not ready to attempt the driveway in the truck yet. Challenge is the Gator is in front of the truck, so I'll have to back the truck up the hill to get the gator out.
Good morning, we are finally above freezing in the morning.
:frowGood morning Nancy, have a great day and enjoy the warmth.

Back
Top Bottom