The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

before its over ron, we might all have quite a few, people just think they won't get it but if they're not careful they will, our son is as healthy as a horse, works out every day for a couple of hours, watches what he eats and so far he's had it twice, being as he's a cop he's around a lot of sick people, so thankful that he's shaken it off both times
That is good news for your Son!

With the more contagious strain, there may be a lot more cases too

before its over ron, we might all have quite a few, people just think they won't get it but if they're not careful they will, our son is as healthy as a horse, works out every day for a couple of hours, watches what he eats and so far he's had it twice, being as he's a cop he's around a lot of sick people, so thankful that he's shaken it off both times
I know 3 that have died from it. I wish it would go away
Thanks 😊

Let pray this year is better for everyone!!
Amen!
That is good news for your Son!

With the more contagious strain, there may be a lot more cases too
I did not know there was a new strain.

I know 3 that have died from it. I wish it would go away

Amen!

I did not know there was a new strain.
we all do dmc but i have a feeling theres going to be a lot more people that lose the fight with this, and from what i see on the news, its still going hot and heavy

Last edited:
That sounds good Sharron! Do you make your own sauerkraut?
we use to but husband only likes it once or twice a year now so i just usually just buy it, did even buy home made from a man that we knew up there , he always pickled different things and sold them for extra income, his was really close to ours. what was left we're going to have tomorrow on hot dogs with mustard and onions, northerners like it like that too

Back
Top Bottom