The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

don't know ron, this is the first time i've grown them they're in bloom now(i was slow transplanting) have no idea how the word mushroom applys to a pepper but i like different things so thought i would try them, only planted three seeds and three plants came up so, so far so good

You really do have a green thumb Sharron!

Hi all. My work day will start at 0500 the rest of the week, getting some OT in. I have Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs due to hatch Wednesday, moved the AC chicks outside permanently today and am down to 3 hens. Heat took out my rooster and we took care of a hen with a cough that wouldn't go away after she lounged in the dirt directly facing the spray from the mister :rolleyes: We have been breaking all sorts of heat related records this year but the girls get a block of ice in their pool every afternoon and that seems to help quite a bit. @sharron I'm curious about those peppers. Make Tuesday great all!

Hi all. My work day will start at 0500 the rest of the week, getting some OT in. I have Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs due to hatch Wednesday, moved the AC chicks outside permanently today and am down to 3 hens. Heat took out my rooster and we took care of a hen with a cough that wouldn't go away after she lounged in the dirt directly facing the spray from the mister :rolleyes: We have been breaking all sorts of heat related records this year but the girls get a block of ice in their pool every afternoon and that seems to help quite a bit. @sharron I'm curious about those peppers. Make Tuesday great all!
Good afternoon IM! I'm sorry to hear about your rooster & hen. :(
I hope you get a good hatch. Stay cool and have a good week! 💞

I am sorry you lost them!

I lost a hen to the heat on Saturday. It has been terribly hot here too

Back
Top Bottom