The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all! :frow I hope you have a great day!

Good morning Debby!

Good morning Bob! I'll have to check this recipe out!

Thank you for the recipe Debby...I might try this for dinner today. We are canning beans & tomatoes, so a slow cooker meal will be perfect!

Good morning Chrissy!

Good morning Sharon!

Good morning CT! My move on is awful slow today...I think it's retired too... :gig

Good morning Bruce!
Thank you. This is the first time she's been out of the pen, she could have laid an egg outside of it yesterday, but I'm hoping her escape was a fluke & it won't happen again!

Good morning Rene :frow

Hope you like the recipe, we enjoyed it!

lots of people there with lots of animals, we picked up the shelves, talked to everyone, and bought a young artisan gold turkey hen , shes really out of the black turkeys, you know how people like to make up names so they can sell what they have but we just wanted company to our tom so didn't matter
we didn't go to the auction this morning cause husband has a dr's appt
It sounds like a nice auction!

I hope the Dr. Appt. goes well

i need to put a rubber glove on my left hand and go out and transplant some pepper plants here in the yard, i planted a few seed from one of the retail seed places that i can grind up for paprika
ones called alma paprika pepper, the other one is for chili pepper, called red mushroom chili pepper(with a name like that, gotta try it)
What is the red mushroom chili supposed to taste like?

I'm looking forward to it! Did you brown the chicken or just throw it in the cooker? I might just throw it in the cooker and then braise it under the broiler when it's done! Thanks Debby!

I tossed the meat in cornstarch and than barely cooked it in a skillet with a bit of oil. I just followed the directions :confused:

Hi and I presume welcome to the thread is in order? I went awol for a very long time because Life in general got in the way.

My name is Deb and I live in the San Diego High desert. We have had some record breaking days between San Diego close to the coast and up at my house. 100-110 degrees. Not unnusual at home but a killer near here by the coast. Layin low during the day is Standard Operating proceedure. As well as every couple hour checks on the critterrs. Bout all we can do for the chickens right now is Spray them down and their coop to get the soil muddy.

They dont enjoy getting wet that way but after words the hens stretchout on the ground and nap. while the Rooster stands guard.

deb

Back
Top Bottom