The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

does he get a pay increase? Hazard pay?

Here I am having to some crazy things to keep Instructors up for online teaching...and we were told that our pay raise was cancelled for this year.

They should be giving us a bonus since online teaching is keeping the University going at the moment

No pay raise for DH. He hasn't had a single one in all the time he's been here (which is a sore point). Since he'll be the only employee, he's pretty much only going to be able to keep grass mowed, equipment and irrigation running and be sure things are locked up to keep out unsavory elements.

You should be getting a bonus Ron. It's all fine and good to tell employees "thank you, you're appreciated" but does little to offset any sort of financial benefit.

Good morning everyone :frow

5 chicks so far. 3 are yellow like they're supposed to be. This batch (26 eggs) has 20 sold. I don't know what I'm going to do if there's not enough decent ones. I've got an order for 50 that is supposed to hatch next week... fingers crossed that I get a lot of pure chanties.

What will you do with the silvery ones? Can you sell them for less as non-purebred?

No pay raise for DH. He hasn't had a single one in all the time he's been here (which is a sore point). Since he'll be the only employee, he's pretty much only going to be able to keep grass mowed, equipment and irrigation running and be sure things are locked up to keep out unsavory elements.

You should be getting a bonus Ron. It's all fine and good to tell employees "thank you, you're appreciated" but does little to offset any sort of financial benefit.
I am sorry that they are not giving your DH a pay increase!

I am happy to have a job though! So many are suffering with this disaster

What will you do with the silvery ones? Can you sell them for less as non-purebred?
I'm hoping that they'll be female. I have someone that wants 18 doz eggs every 2 weeks, and another that wants 6 doz every week. I'm not going to put my breeding line through laying year round. I'll let them follow nature's cycle. So, I'll put the mutts in a lighted coop for year round eggs. If they're male they'll go to freezer camp.

Good morning everyone :frow

5 chicks so far. 3 are yellow like they're supposed to be. This batch (26 eggs) has 20 sold. I don't know what I'm going to do if there's not enough decent ones. I've got an order for 50 that is supposed to hatch next week... fingers crossed that I get a lot of pure chanties.
:fl:fl

Back
Top Bottom