The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I've heard about that woman too, smart gal! I could use a herd of goats in my front yard right now, lots of rough stuff out there.
I've got 2. Because of all the rain we got last year, they weren't able to get out there to do much grazing (they hate getting wet). Hopefully this year will be better.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day

Good morning everyone :)

Good morning Bob, have a great day!
Morning IM :frow

Good morning everyone! :frow

Hope everyone is doing fine? I've just been incognito for awhile! :D

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate
Morning Sean :frow

Good morning all! It’s going to be a windy day today. It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday. I got all my window screens washed and put in with hubbys help and we got all my flower pots put out. There won’t be flowers planted anytime soon though. Hubby got the garden tilled also. We may plant potatoes this weekend.
Morning DMC :frow

Good morning everyone!
Morning Debby :frow

Thunderstorm night - beautiful morning - hello world.
Morning Sour :frow

Goats too.
I heard a story on NPR years ago about a woman who hired her herd out. She was making a fortune. Goats tend to go for rough stuff vs grass, so are excellent thistle removers.
Morning Michelle :frow

Hiya Debby
Kinda sorta thawing out. Above freezing during the daytime. Forecasts say more snow around the 20th .
How's things in your neck of the woods?

Above freezing is good!

We should get up to 60* today, that's going to feel like a heat wave. Possibility of rain turning into snow this weekend, but if it does happen, it shouldn't stick around long.

Thunderstorm night - beautiful morning - hello world.

That is almost Haiku...

""A traditional Japanese haiku is a three-line poem with seventeen syllables, written in a 5/7/5 syllable count. Often focusing on images from nature, haiku emphasizes simplicity, intensity, and directness of expression. ""

Love it.

deb

Back
Top Bottom