The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:lau
So very true. It would seem you're a specialized wordsmith for not stating the obvious. Lol! Your Princess is a lucky lady indeed. ;)

Can I quote you on that ? Oh, I just did. 54 years does a lot to domesticate a man. The me of 54 years ago would look at the me of today and say, "BOY, what the hell happened to you." It's all good. I've adapted well, and she hung in there - love is indeed blind.

Can I quote you on that ? Oh, I just did. 54 years does a lot to domesticate a man. The me of 54 years ago would look at the me of today and say, "BOY, what the hell happened to you." It's all good. I've adapted well, and she hung in there - love is indeed blind.
hardy har har! :lol: You're a funny guy.

Aww, now see how sweet you are Sour? I always knew you name was misleading. :p

Don't be trying to spoil my curmudgeonly image that I've worked so long and hard at creating.
Don't worry, my lips are sealed. My fingers however make no such promises. They are quite vocal with their hunting and pecking typing. :bun

*loves loopholes! * :yesss:

Don't worry, Sour. I'm only joking. Your curmudgeonly image is safe. :fl Oops , maybe not, my rebellious fingers were crossed. :lau

Last edited:
Although... I am going to a sale today that is going to have partridge chanteclers.....
Good luck!!

(someone ;) has mentioned their long winters). Maybe we both just relocate to meet 1/2 way :gig
That would be around Dutton Montana.

I'm sitting here waiting for an appointment to go over and "just look at it for me, honey".
Oh Blooie, you are sunk. I know you will fall for the sweet little pup if you get close to it! Perhaps Tam and Even can keep the dog and you and Ken can go visit it ;)

Back
Top Bottom