The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Crazy but true story...figured this chicken hitched a ride on our semi yesterday as she went missing. Son just called and said he saw her up on the highway. Only reason he saw her was a couple kids were broke down and he stopped to help and there she was. I can’t believe she’s alive. She was very thirsty. 88* yesterday and 91* today. Those other kids helped catch her so they’ll have a story to tell.:gig
Just imagine the story she told the other girls when she got home. I'm sure it started something like this....."There is was, minding my own hen picking business and boom! I was teleported to a strange land of asphalt and fast moving mechanics!!"

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

@Teila I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you with the job ( see? :fl). Sounds like the process is moving right along :thumbsup

@Blooie that's some exciting news about Kendra! Keep us posted on how it goes for her, sounds like a great program :)

@DigMyChicks that is one lucky chicken you have there, glad she's back home now!

Want to hear something funny? The grocery rep never showed for his appointment yesterday to talk about the delivery problems. :gig It's all laughable at this point.
That's not laughable, its absurd. Sorry they keep screwing things up.

Morning all :frow
Teila, great job, here's hoping for a great eval:fl
DMC, that was amazing...
KD, awesome grades & prof
Debby, hope it's sorted out soon...
Sorry if I missed anyone....

Thanks!!

No injuries. Very thirsty! She must have jumped off the semi when hubby stopped at the highway to turn. It’s a busy highway so can’t believe she didn’t get hit. It’s a good thing I call my girls all the time for treats cuz as soon as I called her she stopped and looked and I called again and she come running for me. She was a pain to catch so thank goodness those boys were there to help.

Awww

Morning everyone! :frow

Teila - Hope you get the job, your certainly qualified!
Blooie - that's outstanding, hope it triggers her voice box!
KD - Congrats on great grades :clap...I only had a 3.55 GPA at graduation, down from a 3.88 GPA my junior year. :lau
Make it a great day, everyone! :celebrate

Lol i think the semester i got the B I got like a 3.6 but then all the others have been higher aha

Color me flabbergasted! :smackLet me guess, there are no other grocery supply places you could use, right?

One good turn deserves another. Your son is a good guy :D

:love:love You are going to video that meeting, right?????

I don't know how this one is in business

Thanks!

Just imagine the story she told the other girls when she got home. I'm sure it started something like this....."There is was, minding my own hen picking business and boom! I was teleported to a strange land of asphalt and fast moving mechanics!!"

:lau

Downloaded this app Duck Duck Go that like blocks trackers and stuff and I LOVE it. It's basically just a browser like Chrome or something except it blocks the tracking stuff. They also have an extension you can get for desktop. It is AMAZING how many trackers there are though! Google, Facebook, Twitter, random ones, etc. And I thought I turned all the ad tracking and history based advertising stuff off!!! Yet there's still trackers on almost every website! Should be illegal. Yet it's not. Anyway, this one has an excellent airtight privacy policy and blocks trackers plus doesn't look at your stuff and actually deletes it when you hit delete. And they also use this thing i think they call forced secure encryption or something? To block even more stuff and force sites to use it.

Anyway, I love it cause now I don't have creepy trackers tracking my every move and it works just as well haha

What's the catch? I never believe all that I hear or read.

I don't think there is one. But idk. I am sometimes skeptical but I mean, it's free so can't hurt.

And their privacy policy is very very specific and clear unlike most others that are extremely vague so IF they broke it, I think they'd get in big big trouble but idk

Good morning
I hope that you get some decent rest today Sean.
Finally got 2 coops & run finished.... now for the next 2...
20180518_162735.jpg
20180518_190819.jpg

Morning everyone :frow

Hope all are doing well. I'm tired, exhausted and have a fair amount of pheasant wrangling to do today! Soooo, better get with it. L8tr
I was wanting to ask if you sold feathers? I'd be interested in all varieties of your pheasant feathers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom