The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

And I really do now too. jumpy.gif

dance a little dance :celebrate 'n' sing a little song :fl walla :eek: broodies. I help where and when I can. :highfive:

Stop it!! :plbb

I remember a song something like that Sour. Do a little dance sing a little song get down tonight. By K C and the Sunshine band. If I remember right you danced the funky chicken to it.

Do a little dance
make a little love
Get down tonight ;)

I remember a song something like that Sour. Do a little dance sing a little song get down tonight. By K C and the Sunshine band. If I remember right you danced the funky chicken to it.

There used to be a funky chicken that I used in my incantation, but BYC took it away.

I guess I cursed myself at the beginning of the year by trying to pick a designated broody, and telling myself that none of the others would be allowed.

Currently sitting (just since January!) #19 & #20 (OEGB's) are sisters sitting together, due this week. #21 is a black/split lav orp, she is due this weekend, or early next week. #22 (bantam cochin) started by herself, then #16 joined her after I removed #16 from sitting with #15 a few weeks ago (she killed the first hatchling) Now #23 has joined them, all 3 in one coop. They have a couple weeks to go. #24 (OEGB) was originally #1, I guess she wants another round. #25 (another cochin pen) and #26 (chocolate orpington was #12, wanting another round also) I just noticed these 2 in the nest boxes all day yesterday and the day before. Hopefully they give up when I keep taking their eggs.

:barnie
Good luck! I need to go check on mine again. The door is open on the coop and they hadn't tried to race to the nesting boxes but I'm not fooled. Hopefully 1 more night in chicken jail will improve their moods

Back
Top Bottom