The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm afraid to leave this thread for fear I won't find it again...busy day, I'm making red velvet cupcakes this morning for a friends kids graduation party. I frosted about 200 yesterday at her house(she baked the cupcake but can't do the swirly frosting). Have a great day all...hope i can find you again

I'm afraid to leave this thread for fear I won't find it again...busy day, I'm making red velvet cupcakes this morning for a friends kids graduation party. I frosted about 200 yesterday at her house(she baked the cupcake but can't do the swirly frosting). Have a great day all...hope i can find you again

I love red velvet cake or cupcakes are delicious. I know they'll enjoy them.

You can hit the "watch" at top right corner on this page and then find it in your watched threads.

We're working on the newbies temporary coop and fencing inside the existing coop.
Made a very long trip to Lowes to get things we needed.....Lowes is not a long distance, it just took too much searching, walking to find most of my list.

At check out I had forgotten about some short rebar in the bottom of my cart - but the check out girl saw it. DH made a joke that I was supposed to hide it. I said that I would probably forget to unload it to the truck....

Yep, I unloaded the cart while DH unloaded the wood ..... didn't realize I had left the rebar in the cart until we got home :barnie. DH is gone back to see if they will believe this story :lau. I was too embarrassed and tired to go with him :)

So, Blooie - maybe learning new stuff doesn't help my memory after all.:(

Back
Top Bottom