The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks
frow.gif

Hubby is on a plane home as I type and believes his interview went well. We will hear next week if he was successful .. fingers crossed.

Congrats on the Kitten of the Week Pic DMC
clap.gif

Hey Scott 1967? Younger than me! Definitely not OLD then
wink.png

N F C I too hope the Court Case is going well and not too stressful for your hubby.

Once again, I got nuff’n .. oh, unless you want to hear that it is a beautiful sunny day with a predicted maximum of 89.5F?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Morning everybody!

So yesterday's outcome...The 1st guy took a last minute deal by pleading guilty to reduced charges in exchange for ratting out his "friend". That guy will automatically get 5-10 years in prison. The 2nd guy went ahead with his part of the trial, but since he's an habitual offender and a gun was involved, he's not going anywhere other than prison, it's just a matter of how long.

DH did pretty well testifying yesterday, especially considering they had him on the stand almost 5 hours.

Today and tomorrow they have a bunch more testimony to hear from law enforcement, a lot more physical evidence to talk about, etc. We can't be there to hear that stuff in case DH has to go back for more testimony. So he's probably done with his part for now.

Once the trial is done, the judge has 3 months to determine length of prison sentence. In the meantime, those 2 will continue to sit in jail where they can't hurt anyone.

I was a little surprised at how old these guys are...the one that did the squealing is in his late 20's and the habitual offender is 50'ish. Not kids just pulling some stunt, they knew better.

Good morning folks
frow.gif

Hubby is on a plane home as I type and believes his interview went well. We will hear next week if he was successful .. fingers crossed.

clap.gif

wink.png

N F C I too hope the Court Case is going well and not too stressful for your hubby.

Once again, I got nuff’n .. oh, unless you want to hear that it is a beautiful sunny day with a predicted maximum of 89.5F?
tongue.png

Good to hear DH thinks things went well.

Yes 1967, is not all that long ago, I seen that movie at the drive-in when I was still in High School.
I think that you need to keep that much heat down there.
Scott

Good morning folks
frow.gif

clap.gif

wink.png

tongue.png

Teila, so glad to hear things went well for your hubby! Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys
fl.gif

And yes, I do want to hear your day is beautiful and sunny...sort of keeps the dream alive that the sun does shine and warmth happens!

Morning everybody!

So yesterday's outcome...The 1st guy took a last minute deal by pleading guilty to reduced charges in exchange for ratting out his "friend". That guy will automatically get 5-10 years in prison. The 2nd guy went ahead with his part of the trial, but since he's an habitual offender and a gun was involved, he's not going anywhere other than prison, it's just a matter of how long. 

DH did pretty well testifying yesterday, especially considering they had him on the stand almost 5 hours.

Today and tomorrow they have a bunch more testimony to hear from law enforcement, a lot more physical evidence to talk about, etc. We can't be there to hear that stuff in case DH has to go back for more testimony. So he's probably done with his part for now.

Once the trial is done, the judge has 3 months to determine length of prison sentence. In the meantime, those 2 will continue to sit in jail where they can't hurt anyone.

I was a little surprised at how old these guys are...the one that did the squealing is in his late 20's and the habitual offender is 50'ish. Not kids just pulling some stunt, they knew better.

Good morning Debby. I'm so glad to hear that they are staying in jail!! 5 hours is a long time to sit on the stand, holy cow! On maybe a happier note you are getting closer to your new bed...did you ask them to throw in an extra remote for all the inconvenience?

Good morning folks :frow

Hubby is on a plane home as I type and believes his interview went well.  We will hear next week if he was successful .. fingers crossed.

Congrats on the Kitten of the Week Pic DMC :clap

Hey Scott 1967? Younger than me!  Definitely not OLD then ;)

Once again, I got nuff’n .. oh, unless you want to hear that it is a beautiful sunny day with a predicted maximum of 89.5F?  :p  

Thanks Teila! Fingers crossed for your hubby!!

Morning DMC!

You're right, the new bed should be here Saturday.
wee.gif

I'm going to order another remote and just be thankful they're picking up the extra costs of the mattress and delivery.

How are your kittens doing? My Opie was a real pain this morning. He kept biting my ears and chewing on my hair until I got out of bed. Of course, now he's sound asleep and I'm wide awake. Stinker.

Back
Top Bottom