The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My big cleaning job cancelled today so I'm cleaning my own house....maybe
1f60a.png
I don't know if I'll watch the inauguration. This is going to be an interesting next 4 years! New coloring book? I've been looking at getting into that. I think I'll get a kids one cuz the adult ones are to busy for me.

Last edited:
I will be leaving this thread for a while.

I do not care for political discussion on BYC. I seem to always get in trouble.

And I really do not appreciate a person from another country calling the man I voted for, for president a "kid".

I will be leaving this thread for a while.

I do not care for political discussion on BYC. I seem to always get in trouble.

And I really do not appreciate a person from another country calling the man I voted for, for president a "kid".

Don't go Ralphie!

No politics here, please.

For anyone that can recall way back last June...the trial for the 2 numbskulls that tried to rob the golf course pro shop starts Monday. DH has to be the 'star' witness against them. I'm nervous about it all but we'll see what happens.

For anyone that can recall way back last June...the trial for the 2 numbskulls that tried to rob the golf course pro shop starts Monday. DH has to be the 'star' witness against them. I'm nervous about it all but we'll see what happens.

Courtrooms are not the most relaxing of places at all. In the UK not TV films or photos are allowed in any courtroom - one of the reasons being to create such an atmosphere (seems a little perverse to me
idunno.gif
). I was a witness in a crime perpetrated against me - the defendant had no legal representation, which was terrible. I never stuck around to know what the outcome was.

I'm sure DH will be fine - telling the truth ain't that difficult
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom