The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What are you saying Ralphie...you're a
1f47b.png

Yep, 97 was a bad year for me.. BTW I feel like one tonight. I worked way too hard today.

Good morning
frow.gif

Our new bed gets delivered today, YAY!

DMC, glad your knees feel better and you were able to get out for a walk yesterday. How are Spuds & Opie doing?

Teila, are you back up and around with your knee now?

Good morning :frow

Our new bed gets delivered today, YAY!

DMC, glad your knees feel better and you were able to get out for a walk yesterday. How are Spuds & Opie doing?

Teila, are you back up and around with your knee now?

Good morning Debby! Thank you
1f60a.png
I was wondering when your bed was going to be here. I hope you love it!! Sounds like a beautiful day today, it's already 28* woohoo! Spuds and Opie are getting big and into everything just like a toddler! They go in for their last round of baby shots next Monday. How are your cats doing?

Good morning Debby! Thank you
1f60a.png
I was wondering when your bed was going to be here. I hope you love it!! Sounds like a beautiful day today, it's already 28* woohoo! Spuds and Opie are getting big and into everything just like a toddler! They go in for their last round of baby shots next Monday. How are your cats doing?

28* sounds good (or at least do-able).

I hear you on the "toddler" stage with the cats, lol. My Opie is the same and he drives his older siblings (Bam Bam and Pip) nuts. Yesterday he figured out how to open one of the base cabinets in the kitchen...he'd hide in there and pounce out at Bam and Pip every time they walked past.
lol.png

It's like a 3-ring circus in our little house when they all get to racing around, but it's fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom