The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Wow! She's 95?! That's a milestone. I just loved watching the Golden Girls with my mom growing up.
smile.png
Now I watch the reruns every once in awhile and think of her.

I remember her role in Lake Placid...hilarious (and a bit creepy)!

Just a quick good morning to all
frow.gif

Working on site today, lots of meetings. Not all bad though .. while I will not be able to BYC, the office is air conditioned and with a predicted maximum of 95F, I am going to enjoy it!

PS. Knee is still playing up but not as bad as yesterday .. Emu Oil to the rescue!

Wait, Do you mean to say that this crap is going to stay with me and get even worse?
barnie.gif
Yep, that's what I meant
duc.gif
Guess I should not tell the secrets of the future, so y'all can enjoy your youth :)

I was walking quite a bit before the cold weather hit...was up to 2 miles. I tried walking yesterday and turned around at 1/4 of a mile...can't wait until spring!
Walking can make your knees hurt worse as does kneeling, crawling, and climbing.

The exercise I mean is muscle toning and strengthening -- for the knees do leg extension exercises.

Last edited:
Just a quick good morning to all
frow.gif

Working on site today, lots of meetings. Not all bad though .. while I will not be able to BYC, the office is air conditioned and with a predicted maximum of 95F, I am going to enjoy it!

PS. Knee is still playing up but not as bad as yesterday .. Emu Oil to the rescue!

Hope it works, a lot of folks have told me about the Emu Oil.

this was before our last storm.....
we got about 3ft on the ground now.... So much snow my 4 wheeler can't get through it anymore .

Holy smokes! We haven't had snow that deep for a few years. I remember January of 1997 was back to back blizzards and I did not get out of the house for that whole month...I had a teething 9 month old...almost lost my mind. Drifts were higher then our truck on the highways, insane! We had lots of flooding in the spring.

Holy smokes! We haven't had snow that deep for a few years. I remember January of 1997 was back to back blizzards and I did not get out of the house for that whole month...I had a teething 9 month old...almost lost my mind. Drifts were higher then our truck on the highways, insane! We had lots of flooding in the spring.

Your winter of '97 has the makings of a Stephen King novel, lol. Glad you all lived through it!

Yep, that's what I meant :duc Guess I should not tell the secrets of the future, so y'all can enjoy your youth :)

Walking can make your knees hurt worse as does kneeling, crawling, and climbing.

The exercise I mean is muscle toning and strengthening --  for the knees do leg extension exercises.

Knees feel better today so I hope they stay that way. I did walk a mile when I got home. It felt good to get out in the crisp, fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom