The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Howdy peeps.
Cowboy Monkeys?
"I need me a Sasquatch... I'd teach him to drive my 4 wheeler out on the Ice and set up my Ice shack start the heater and cut some holes in the ice.
.... Then when I'm done fishing he could take it all down and put it away..... :)

Eggs and Bacon Bay...sounds like a good place to meet for breakfast
droolin.gif

Good morning all.

I live in the Banana Belt of Minnesota so I have a balmy 19 below today. But at those temps my coconuts might be slightly touched.

@DigMyChicks What is your temp out there. on the "surviving Minnesota" thread BC is the current winner at 26 below.

At those temps it is too cold to shave, let alone take a bath or shower. I am starting to "ripen" I need spring so I can shower and put on a new pair of long johns.

Other than that I wish you all a warm day! And anyone wanting to stop by and do my chores , please feel free too.

Are we back to the hairy leg syndrome?
Kinda like rubbing sandpaper across your knuckles.

Good morning all.

I live in the Banana Belt of Minnesota so I have a balmy 19 below today. But at those temps my coconuts might be slightly touched.

@DigMyChicks What is your temp out there. on the "surviving Minnesota" thread BC is the current winner at 26 below.

At those temps it is too cold to shave, let alone take a bath or shower. I am starting to "ripen" I need spring so I can shower and put on a new pair of long johns.

Other than that I wish you all a warm day! And anyone wanting to stop by and do my chores , please feel free too.
Your coconuts only get touched at 19 below?

Last edited:
Good morning all.

@DigMyChicks
  What is your temp out there. on the "surviving Minnesota" thread BC is the current winner at 26 below.

At those temps it is too cold to shave,  let alone take a bath or shower.  I am starting to "ripen" I need spring so I can shower and put on a new pair of long johns.

Other than that I wish you all a warm day!    And anyone wanting to stop by and do my chores , please feel free too.

Fraid the car door is too frozen solid to nip over and do your chores, sorry-not-sorry!

Back
Top Bottom