The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm fine now, guys, really. Just needed to vent and see if anyone else thought I might have overreacted. Looks like only Ralphie is doing that...as usual!
hide.gif
gig.gif

We could waste some energy on her Yorkshire style, Kim?

Oh yes Chris :p

Well, she might have been alright until she called Kendra "defective."  Then the gloves came off!  :lau

Bet they came off fast! :gig That's just so inappropriate calling people "defective" what was she thinking typing that :/
I like to think everyone is individual and their own person, not defective.

See...that's why I don't like Facebook and don't partake. If I really wanted to stay in touch with someone, I'd do it via phone calls, letters, email, visits, etc. Who needs their life "out there" for everyone that wants to can get at it one way or another. I used to work with an IT person that made a hobby out of tapping into other people's private FB accounts just out of nosiness and because she could, not because she was on their Friend list. As easy as it was for her to do, most anyone could do it.

Sorry Blooie, that just made me mad to think you got handed that plate of tripe. Mean people just suck and that's the truth.

Oh yes Chris
tongue.png

Bet they came off fast!
gig.gif
That's just so inappropriate calling people "defective" what was she thinking typing that
hmm.png

I like to think everyone is individual and their own person, not defective.

I just read an article the other day about gene splicer to eliminate "defects". It said gene splicer runs the chance of eliminating the greats we have in history.

Most of the great authors, artists, and leaders have had "defects". Had they not had them their works would not have been created and civilization may have never occurred.

I found it amazing considering how the news media concentrates on any little "personality defect" a potential leader has these days instead of what they might accomplish. Us defective people are important!!!

See...that's why I don't like Facebook and don't partake. If I really wanted to stay in touch with someone, I'd do it via phone calls, letters, email, visits, etc. Who needs their life "out there" for everyone that wants to can get at it one way or another. I used to work with an IT person that made a hobby out of tapping into other people's private FB accounts just out of nosiness and because she could, not because she was on their Friend list. As easy as it was for her to do, most anyone could do it.

Sorry Blooie, that just made me mad to think you got handed that plate of tripe. Mean people just suck and that's the truth.

I do not do much FB. I have an account but that is so I can get extra lives in Candy Crush. Anyone here want to send me some extra lives?

I'm fine now, guys, really.  Just needed to vent and see if anyone else thought I might have overreacted.  Looks like only Ralphie is doing that...as usual! :oops:   :gig
Good to hear, Blooie but i think Ralphie was being quite reserved to be honest
1f604.png

I just read an article the other day about gene splicer to eliminate "defects".   It said gene splicer runs the chance of eliminating the greats we have in history.

Most of the great authors, artists, and leaders have had "defects". Had they not had them their works would not have been created and civilization may have never occurred.

I found it amazing considering how the news media concentrates on any little "personality defect" a potential leader has these days instead of what they might accomplish.   Us defective people are important!!!

I understand the importance of these genes but for me personally the word "defective" to describe another person just feels wrong. Just my thoughts.

I do not do much FB.  I have an account but that is so I can get extra lives in Candy Crush.   Anyone here want to send me some extra lives?

:gig Sorry no extra lives from me!

Back
Top Bottom