The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Only as much as I do with shampoo or a comb
lol.png

Think of all the money saved on shampoo and time on combing! Maybe there should be a National Let's All Go Bald Day?

Who all has had this happen to them...a new member asks for help, you try to help, they keep asking, you keep trying to make it as easy to explain as possible, they keep complaining it's not working, you explain more & give them pictures, blah blah blah.

barnie.gif

Maybe it's just me, DH always says I don't have the patience of a gnat.

Who all has had this happen to them...a new member asks for help, you try to help, they keep asking, you keep trying to make it as easy to explain as possible, they keep complaining it's not working, you explain more & give them pictures, blah blah blah.

barnie.gif

it happens, when the OP wants attention, and not help..

barnie.gif

Thats why I opt for posting links, as much as possible

That is so true. I used to live directly across from my office and would pop for a siesta on a lunchtime. The creases on my face / head were ridiculous - gave the security guards a good laugh though :D

:gig how long have you been bald? Did it happen prematurely, or shaved by choice?

That is so true. I used to live directly across from my office and would pop for a siesta on a lunchtime. The creases on my face / head were ridiculous - gave the security guards a good laugh though :D

:gig how long have you been bald? Did it happen prematurely, or shaved by choice?

It could be from the Yorkshire flat cap! :gig

Back
Top Bottom