The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hey Debby :D

Charlie is 14, will turn 15 at the end of next month, where has the time gone? Been at the hospital with him this morning :( He has fractured his hand yesterday at school in PE. When he came home from school he said it hurt a bit and it looked a bit puffy but not too bad. Off I went to Harry this morning and left Charlie in bed so when I got back he was up and about so I took a look at his hand and it just wasn't right. Bruising coming out and swollen, just knew it was more than a knock. X-ray has shown a fracture so they strapped him up and we have to go back to the fracture clinic on monday morning.

Yes Harry still has his chicken blanket, he is modelling it today! :lol:

Hey Debby
big_smile.png

Charlie is 14, will turn 15 at the end of next month, where has the time gone? Been at the hospital with him this morning
sad.png
He has fractured his hand yesterday at school in PE. When he came home from school he said it hurt a bit and it looked a bit puffy but not too bad. Off I went to Harry this morning and left Charlie in bed so when I got back he was up and about so I took a look at his hand and it just wasn't right. Bruising coming out and swollen, just knew it was more than a knock. X-ray has shown a fracture so they strapped him up and we have to go back to the fracture clinic on monday morning.

Yes Harry still has his chicken blanket, he is modelling it today!
lol.png

Poor Charlie! Sorry to hear about his hand, that won't be fun for him for a while. Glad you took him in and found out what was going on with it. Sending healing vibes to Charlie <<<<<>>>>>

Bet Harry is the envy of the stable with that chicken blanket!

Thank you, I'm sure he will be fine being the tough teenager he is :gig He kept saying "it's ok I don't need it looked at" I'm guessing mothers instinct told me it was more than just a bruise. So glad I made him go now. First thing he said to the nurse was "I can't shoot with this on"

I'm afraid Harry has a young upstart that has moved on to the yard with the exact same chicken rug :eek:

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm sure he will be fine being the tough teenager he is
gig.gif
He kept saying "it's ok I don't need it looked at" I'm guessing mothers instinct told me it was more than just a bruise. So glad I made him go now. First thing he said to the nurse was "I can't shoot with this on"

I'm afraid Harry has a young upstart that has moved on to the yard with the exact same chicken rug
ep.gif

Spoken like a true boy, lol.

Maybe Harry needs to perform a covert mission to hide the upstarts rug. How dare he copy Harry!

Good morning folks.... Just caught up.
Blooie i wish you could get out hunting.
I think your too Busy more than anything.... Cuz if you had time I'd figure out a way to take you out hunting..... Take care of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom