Thanks everyone - COOP FINISHED - LOTS OF PICTURES

Giles, please bring the car around to the west wing exit thank you
cool.png

That's just phenomenal digs! Great job! I have serious coop envy.

ozzie

Quote:
No, Leontyne is one of my two black hens. The only rooster that I have is Tristan.

sorry...i thought the name was over the roos head! Tristan is gorgeous!

Quote:
No, Leontyne is one of my two black hens. The only rooster that I have is Tristan.

Thanks, he's still a youngster, but he's as mean as a snake with the hens. Everyone says he'll change when they're old enough to mate. I know that I threaten to throw him into a pot of boiling water every day, but he really is lovable. He still hates me for picking him up that time, but he's warming up more and more. I wish that I'd taken a better picture of him because he's really huge, especially for only being a 22-week-old teenager.

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks, he's still a youngster, but he's as mean as a snake with the hens. Everyone says he'll change when they're old enough to mate. I know that I threaten to throw him into a pot of boiling water every day, but he really is lovable. He still hates me for picking him up that time, but he's warming up more and more. I wish that I'd taken a better picture of him because he's really huge, especially for only being a 22-week-old teenager.

Nice addition you added to your house!

Back
Top Bottom