Texas

High today 34 then its below freezing! Ice up to inch then snow up to 8 inches-yes 8, then ice. Wednesday get to 33 then Friday to 44. This is ugly! Monday low of 0⁰. I'm 60, in those 60 yrs-lowest I remember is 9-in 82 I think.
Yep, 1982,,, it was 9°F at our ranch, which is about 10 mi North of Big Wells, TX. It was that cold way down into Mexico that year!
I hope they are a little off on the forecast! :hmm

It is 27 degrees here and to get down to 7 tomorrow night and to 3 in Monday. BRRR. Have to go out on errands or I would still be in my night clothes wrapped in a blanket. Electric water bowl is out for the chickens. Hope it works ok. Will gather eggs an extra time today- don't want any to crack from the cold.

It is 27 degrees here and to get down to 7 tomorrow night and to 3 in Monday. BRRR. Have to go out on errands or I would still be in my night clothes wrapped in a blanket. Electric water bowl is out for the chickens. Hope it works ok. Will gather eggs an extra time today- don't want any to crack from the cold.
Where are you?

Hello East Texas, I am moving to Harrison County, I am looking for a duck breeder in East Texas that advertised that he raises several breeds, including what I am looking for, the Ancona. I copied and saved it, but now cannot find it. He is North of I-10 and East of Huntsville. How he ended the ad stuck with me when he reminded buyers not to forget to bring a cage to take home what they bought. Can any of you help me find this breeder?

Hello East Texas, I am moving to Harrison County, I am looking for a duck breeder in East Texas that advertised that he raises several breeds, including what I am looking for, the Ancona. I copied and saved it, but now cannot find it. He is North of I-10 and East of Huntsville. How he ended the ad stuck with me when he reminded buyers not to forget to bring a cage to take home what they bought. Can any of you help me find this breeder?
Where did you see the ad?

Matejka Thank you for your assistance. The anconafarm is definitely a possibility if I can not find the one I am after. That is 260 miles one way but a two day car trip is better than shipping them via mail. I was lucky with mail order in 2019, I would not try it now. I had checked ideal before but they do not carry my breed. I am not sure where I seen the ad. I looked it up the location on a road atlas but I blame myself for not cut & paste the ad into evernote. Thank you again for your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom