Texas

My back has been such a nightmare this week. So I dropped 50+ on this thing hoping for some non pharma relief. That is how desperate I am. Whenever I can convince my wife to give me a foot stomping to the back to make it crack it does help, but she is not in my families league for cracking backs.
View attachment 2494109
I can offer some less expensive suggestions later today... in the meantime....
Tennis ball (lay on your back on hard floor and roll it around the "spot" needing direct pressure....

My back has been such a nightmare this week. So I dropped 50+ on this thing hoping for some non pharma relief. That is how desperate I am. Whenever I can convince my wife to give me a foot stomping to the back to make it crack it does help, but she is not in my families league for cracking backs.
View attachment 2494109
Have you considered that teeter thingies where you hang upside-down?

Have you considered that teeter thingies where you hang upside-down?
Inversion tables... I'm preparing to snag one in the coming months. I've almost figured out where I'd position it for actual use without becoming a garment rack.

ETA: I have tested out a few and my Uncle has had one for years. And I plan to get one similar to his....it's all about ergonomics dude.

Inversion tables... I'm preparing to snag one in the coming months. I've almost figured out where I'd position it for actual use without becoming a garment rack.

ETA: I have tested out a few and my Uncle has had one for years. And I plan to get one similar to his....it's all about ergonomics dude.
Seems they would be beneficial

Hi guys, don't know how to put photos up so had my son do it. Some time ago people on the Texas thread were commenting on their Optunia cactus. These were some of mine growing in a suburb of Chicago -totally outdoors and surviving severe winters.

I had them for many years. In fall they would start dehydrating, from inside out. Otherwise in subzero temps any water in the plant cells would cause ruptures. They looked shriveled up and dead to the world.

Sorry by I accidentally deleted photos son put up. He will put them up again if he can find where I left off. Forgive me for I used to breed, show, groom dogs - never knew what a computer was till BYC days.
Relax Diva... With all the badges you've got... I think we can cut ya some serious slack, ya kno'? ;)

So tonight we found Broodzilla with new chicks, so add another 5 to the mix. Hopefully the hawks will bring that number down. DW is starting to agree with me on a springtime cull. One blue is already growing out second spurs so that is a bonus from hatchery stock.
Dually spurs???? What's he compensating for? His height??? Sheeesh

Back
Top Bottom