Testing Tudy

I hate to say this, but Tudy does not like us anymore. She wants you to buy a PFM. Then she will be your friend. Otherwise, she will ignore you. And me. I'm quite sad about the change, but it happened. :( :hugs
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/tudybot-feedback-discussion-thread.1571925/post-26720458

Because she was giving too many incorrect answers, it's better if new members don't have access to her right now.

Ahh yes. Well that’s too bad! But I do understand.

Even if Tudy decided to only talk to people with money, the rest of us poor people could go to openAI.com and just try Chatgpt for FREE, it would take traffic away from this site, but that may be a good consequence for Tudys greed.

Even if Tudy decided to only talk to people with money, the rest of us poor people could go to openAI.com and just try Chatgpt for FREE, it would take traffic away from this site, but that may be a good consequence for Tudys greed.
Or Google Bard. Its mayo reply is close enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408-212713_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230408-212713_Brave.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1
You're missing the point. It isn't about money, it's about trying to protect new members from asking Tudy emergency questions. Too many of her answers were incorrect. She isn't trustworthy just yet. She needs her programing updated.

You're missing the point. It isn't about money, it's about trying to protect new members from asking Tudy emergency questions. Too many of her answers were incorrect. She isn't trustworthy just yet. She needs her programing updated.
and a way for community members to update it as well.

Back
Top Bottom