Sweet corn flavored snacks...

silkiechicken

Staff PhD
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 25, 2007
Everett WA/Corvallis OR
They are SOOO GOOD!!!!

Why don't they make sweet corn flavored snacks in the US? They are all imported and I can't help but to buy some.

These things are mouthwatering good, I start drooling as soon as I open the bag and the scent is let out.
RSC-1-2T.jpg

And this candy is delicious:

rabbit_corn_200.jpg

If they were made in the USA, I might not feel as guilty. Who knows how much melamine and harmful food colorings I am eating. They are less sugary than american candies so you can just down the whole bag no problem.

I get that all the time
wink.png
All thew stuff in Australia is nothing like what I am used to. Most of the really nice flavored icecreams etc. are in Malaysia just most people do not know how to eat them. Take sweetcorn flavored icecream, for one. Or taro flavoured icecream, for that matter
gig.gif

I love trying asian foods. I like wasabi peas and lotus or danilion candy. The kids like the gums.

Taro tastes soo good. Strawberry-Taro bubble tea shakes with the bubbles are totally awesome.

I wish I had a source for those snacks that was closer to school. I load up every time I go home to washington. LOL

Dried thing such as guava, plum and cuttlefish (You heard right
tongue.png
) are my favourite. Unfortunately I only stock up once every 1 or 2 years...

Quote:
You have to get the hot ones, there is a look a like that isn't hot and that one is nasty. The spicy burning ones are awesome!

Dried fish are tasty too. Especially squid.

Back
Top Bottom