Success in Carrollton, GA!

That is wonderful!
celebrate.gif
We are fighting to change our laws here as well. We recently received an order to get rid of our birds... regardless of us contacting the town on 4 different occasions to find out if we were allowed to have them. All information provided to us said they were allowed and they turn around and tell us to get rid of them once a neighbour complained. Hopefully we will be successful with changing the laws here in Ontario, Canada as well. Its great to hear more success stories on this matter! thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy your LEGAL BIRDS!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Peace!

I live in carrollton and recently got 6 chicks. I hadn't bothered to check local law until now. I was very surprised to see that I am only allowed 6 hens. I have lived here 3 years and seen many roosters around the neighborhood. Hopefully we wont have any troubles. In the sandhill area.

Last edited:
Thanks! Now is anyone working on gwinnett county ga? Need those to change aswell! Chickens have to be 100ft from all property lines....I am just short of 100 grrrrr

I just built my coop in a residential area in Temple...Well... we are in Carroll County outside of the city. I am going to get 6 chicks and no rooster and see if I get any problems. I am happy to hear you are able to do so in Carrollton.

Back
Top Bottom