Stray chickens! breed help?

Dinoroar

Crowing
Jul 11, 2020
I am where I am
We had some strays show up in the yard yesterday, anyone have ideas on the breed? I think the gender is clear enough lol.
1E8E90FF-B106-4848-8AC4-23027358B566.jpeg

9F7713CD-58DF-4D9E-8179-5C7721A3A71F.jpeg
166C7B43-1796-45A2-80C2-FB71257D975F.jpeg

Take them in for now then ask a
is some sort of splash hen and rooster, do you have a guess at who they belong to?
We only have one close elderly neighbor. Im gonna try and catch her in this evening when she walks her dog & find out if she knows where they’re from.
take them in for now, then ask around. It’s better to keep them with you to enure they’re safe until you find out who’s they ar. If you don’t figure it out, then keep them! Nothing wrong with free chickens right? Of course I wouldn’t put them with your flock for a while since they could be carrying diseases from theirs

Maybe someone knows you have birds and dropped them off. It has happened to me. We are rural on a dead end road and every now and then people will drop off (relocate) their unwanted predator or pets they no longer want.

Maybe someone knows you have birds and dropped them off. It has happened to me. We are rural on a dead end road and every now and then people will drop off (relocate) their unwanted predator or pets they no longer want.
It’s really possible that’s the case. This guys pretty loud so if he’d been living anywhere reasonably close I think I’d have heard him.

Back
Top Bottom