Spring 2016 Whatcha Got Swap Thread

There's no cash changing hands. It's a swap, item for item. You pay for shipping your item to whoever claims it, and you can pay for the shipping however you chose. That's between you and the post office
smile.png

You might want to read through the previous thread to get an idea of how things work....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/758257/new-what-ya-got-swap-please-see-post-1-for-rules

I'll claim the irises :) I got some last year (not sure if they were from you or not) and they have come up nicely this year. I can't wait for them to bloom!

Offer:
4+ Ancona Duck eggs (proven fertility, black, blue, chocolate, silver, lilac and lavender in my breeding flock)
or
6+ Standard size Naked Neck chicken eggs (proven fertility, buff and red shades, 100% NN hatching here)
or
Hens choice: combination of pure eggs from all of my flocks. Will include at least 4 eggs. Could be Ancona duck, ancona/pied/magpie call duck, silkie duck, standard naked neck chickens, or silkie/sizzle/showgirls (mainly black, blue and paints)
CURRENT OFFER- added more today

i wish i could but i don't have anything at the moment but maybe sometime next month or so my moms hen isn't doing well with fertile eggs

I have a 3 mo. Old cockerel I will swap for a handshake to a good home! I'm in eastern PA! Any takers?

Okay folks, this thread is for the current chain swap only. There's a separate thread for discussion/chat, and you can start your own threads for private swaps or purchases. Let's try to keep this on track please.

current offer....

I'll claim the irises :) I got some last year (not sure if they were from you or not) and they have come up nicely this year. I can't wait for them to bloom!

Offer:
4+ Ancona Duck eggs (proven fertility, black, blue, chocolate, silver, lilac and lavender in my breeding flock)
or
6+ Standard size Naked Neck chicken eggs (proven fertility, buff and red shades, 100% NN hatching here)
or
Hens choice: combination of pure eggs from all of my flocks. Will include at least 4 eggs. Could be Ancona duck, ancona/pied/magpie call duck, silkie duck, standard naked neck chickens, or silkie/sizzle/showgirls (mainly black, blue and paints)

CURRENT OFFER- added more today

Mine on Naked Neck eggs!

My offer:

8+ EE/OE hatching eggs, some sex linked, some frizzled, some of these will be half ayam cemani
or
12+ mixed breed frizzle hatching eggs, eggs all kinds of colors
(Note - frizzle rooster is not over frizzle hens)

Last edited:
Mine on Naked Neck eggs!

My offer:

8+ EE/OE hatching eggs, some sex linked, some frizzled, some of these will be half ayam cemani
or
12+ mixed breed frizzle hatching eggs, eggs all kinds of colors
or
2 Ayam Cemani hatchings eggs and 4 EE hatching eggs

Since no one has claimed yet I decided to kick my offer up a notch and added some AC eggs :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom