Southern Interior BC Canada, looking for particular breeds

TeacupandSaucer

Chirping
6 Years
Aug 8, 2013
Willing to travel pretty far could do hatching eggs or pullets but would prefer chicks of the following breeds;

Maran
Easter Egger
Americauna
Silkie
Sebright
Barnevelder
Legbar
Other Bantams are possible as well

Considering getting Guinea Fowl again too

I'm in the Kamloops area, just moved here from Ontario were we sold of a wonderful flock and these are breeds we've loved to raise.

We have these four six month old Roos from different mums and dads. Pasture run, family farm, organic or local grain fed. Located a couple of hours from Kamloops. The splash one is super playful, but we got no hens in our run.
They all have unique personalities and names. ;) They were raised together, so no fighting, even now that the hens are laying.

Willing to travel pretty far could do hatching eggs or pullets but would prefer chicks of the following breeds;

Maran
Easter Egger
Americauna
Silkie
Sebright
Barnevelder
Legbar

I'm in the Kamloops area, just moved here from Ontario were we sold of a wonderful flock and these are breeds we've loved to raise.
E4AB0D35-384E-465D-94CB-80D35DF42DA6.jpeg
A6F6625D-87B5-47FB-A220-41C033AE7EEB.jpeg
F41CCABB-7DC7-470F-8B49-54FB0B9E388A.jpeg

Maran
Easter Egger
Americauna
Silkie
Sebright
Barnevelder
Legbar

Hi. I just discovered the Okanagan poultry group online. Pm me for details. We’re an hour or so from you, raising our first chickens and expecting chicks this fall. Armstrong had two major hatcheries, so no need to have some of these shipped.

Back
Top Bottom