Songs We Like

:goodpost:It is amazing how the song sounds like it would have musical instruments,,, but is all voice generated. I know this song well, but never seen it performed, so was not aware that there were no musical instruments. Learn something new everyday. :old :highfive:

:goodpost:It is amazing how the song sounds like it would have musical instruments,,, but is all voice generated. I know this song well, but never seen it performed, so was not aware that there were no musical instruments. Learn something new everyday. :old :highfive:
This group wasn't the one who released that song. I believe it was Toto

Perpetuum Jazzile does a lot of covers...
I don't actually know if they have any of their own original music 🤔

It's a Beautiful Day was one of two bands recommended to the Woodstock festival producer Michael Lang. The other was Santana. Michael was already familiar with David Laflamme of It's a Beautiful day. Lang liked both bands equally and decided to flip a coin. Santana won the flip. The rest is history.

Check out the drummer at the 3:43 mark. Michael Shrieve. Though he was only 20 then, he had been playing in bands since the age of 16. He also played with Sammy Hagar, Steve Winwood, B.B. King, Etta James and the Rolling Stones.

Last edited:
Song White bird,, and my luv of my pigeons goes hand in hand.

Photo0089.jpg

Queen's drummer, Roger Taylor, was quite a talent as well. He could have been the front man for any other group.
Quite a well-educated group of rock stars. Freddie Mercury had a degree in graphic design.
Roger Taylor, a degree in biology.
Brian May, who once said GOAT, Rory Gallagher, gave him tips that made him a much better guitarist, had a PhD in astrophysics.
Bassist John Deacon, a degree in electronics.

Last edited:
Queen's drummer Roger Taylor was quite a talent as well. He could have been the front man for any other group.
Quite a well educated group of rock stars. Freddie Mercury had a degree in graphic design.
Roger Taylor, a degree in biology.
Brian May, who once said GOAT Rory Gallagher gave him tips that made him a much better guitarist had a PhD in astrophysics.
Bassist John Deacon, a degree in electronics.

Thank you for this, I love to learn something new every day! :)

Back
Top Bottom