Songs We Like

actually LOVE that song "Let me Down Slowly." If only---- always find out, like a shot to the head or a booted foot to the throat - pick one.
Aww! I hope you dont give up. But that's exactly what I did before I met my hubs. Proof that it's never too late. And it doesn't matter how old you are. Love will find you.

New to this site. I have a song that I like. My husband and I liked it back in the early 90's just after we got married. These guys didn't make it big. Like the song though. I've been listening to it more lately. He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's the first part of last year. He's been declining faster than I thought he would. Seeing his changes, hard. Our son and his wife are moving in to help. DH is still able to do a lot, but can see that it is going to be as hard as I've been prewarned........... He's the best thing that has happened in my life.
IMG_20181231_162339.jpg

New to this site. I have a song that I like. My husband and I liked it back in the early 90's just after we got married. These guys didn't make it big. Like the song though. I've been listening to it more lately. He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's the first part of last year. He's been declining faster than I thought he would. Seeing his changes, hard. Our son and his wife are moving in to help. DH is still able to do a lot, but can see that it is going to be as hard as I've been prewarned........... He's the best thing that has happened in my life.
View attachment 1637084
Sweet picture! So much real love between you.

View attachment 1637084
Stay strong prayers & blessings God loves you Beautiful song for 2 beautiful people:hugs

This is the song I played for my husband unfortunately having trouble down loading song it's on You Tube
This song will make you cry (part 3)
Stephanie Rainey
Please don't go
This is how it looks on You Tube it reminds me of everything we went through
Hope everyone enjoys:hugs:hit:hugs
Hope you dont mind, I took the liberty of downloading and posting this on your behalf.

Back
Top Bottom